KATIE'S LING DINNER
3 lb. fresh Ling Fillets
Mayonnaise (to cover fillets)
- Freshly minced garlic (to taste)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning (to taste)
- 2 mini bell peppers, sliced
- Small white onion, sliced
- Crushed chipotle pepper
- Preheat the over to 375 degrees
- Rinse fillets and pat dry with paper towel
- Lightly coat fillets in mayonnaise
- Place fillets in 13x9 baking pan
- Cover with freshly minced garlic to taste
Season with sea salt, ground pepper, lemon ever and Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning
- Top with sliced mini bell peppers and white onion
- Sprinkle crushed chipotle pepper over the top
- Cover with foil and place in the oven for 30-40 mins (depending on thickness of fillet)
- Remove from foil and switch over to broil until fish is brown (about 3 mins)
- Remove from oven. Let cool and serve!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
- All orders placed Monday-Thursday before 4:30 PM CT are shipped same day shipment. (unless instructed otherwise)
- Orders are shipped via UPS overnight delivery.
- Orders placed Friday-Sunday are shipped the next business day (Monday).
- Packages arrive via standard UPS times (8 AM-8 PM).
- No signature is required.
We use a double waxed box lined with Styrofoam and multiple gel packs to ensure your order stays fresh!
- The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be.
** Our online prices do not reflect from our retail store, thank you! **