Katie's Parmesan Crusted Red Snapper
- 4lb. Skinless Red Snapper fillets
- 1/2 Stick of butter; melted
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Tsp. lemon pepper
- 1/2 Tsp. garlic powder
- Sea salt
- Fresh black pepper
- Fresh lemon
- Olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease bottom of pan with olive oil to prevent sticking
- Rinse & pat dry the filets with paper towel
- Melt butter
- Mix bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, lemon pepper & garlic powder;
- Dip fish in butter, then into breadcrumb mixture, coating both sides well;
- place filets in a greased pan cover with foil put in oven for 12-15 mins,
remove foil, squeeze fresh lemon over top & cook for 5-8 mins longer, uncovered
top each with a thin slice of lemon, salt & pepper to taste. Let cool & ENJOY!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
- All orders placed Monday-Thursday before 4:30 PM CT are shipped same day shipment. (unless instructed otherwise)
- Orders are shipped via UPS overnight delivery.
- Orders placed Friday-Sunday are shipped the next business day (Monday).
- Packages arrive via standard UPS times (8 AM-8 PM).
- No signature is required.
We use a double waxed box lined with Styrofoam and multiple gel packs to ensure your order stays fresh!
- The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be.
** Our online prices do not reflect from our retail store, thank you! **