Keep it Simple!!
Not sure what to do with your fresh seafood?? We suggest keep it simple!
One of our favorite shrimp recipes is really very simple!
Fresh Texas Gulf Shrimp + butter + garlic = Deeeelicious!! ..Okay there's a little more to it than that..
GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 1 1/2 pounds TEXAS GULF SHRIMP, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Juice of 1 lemon, or more, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, salt and pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
- Add garlic to the skillet, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in chicken stock and lemon juice. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until reduced by half, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in remaining 6 tablespoons butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until melted and smooth.
- Stir in shrimp and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley leaves, if desired.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
- All orders placed Monday-Thursday before 4:30 PM CT are shipped same day shipment. (unless instructed otherwise)
- Orders are shipped via UPS overnight delivery.
- Orders placed Friday-Sunday are shipped the next business day (Monday).
- Packages arrive via standard UPS times (8 AM-8 PM).
- No signature is required.
We use a double waxed box lined with Styrofoam and multiple gel packs to ensure your order stays fresh!
- The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be.
** Our online prices do not reflect from our retail store, thank you! **